What are the Canada Student Visa Requirements?
There are some necessary requirements while applying for student visa in Canadian embassy
- Valid Passport or Travel Document
- A valid passport or travel document is mandatory for you and each of your family members that allow you to return to the country that issued the passport or travel document. Citizens and permanent residents of the United States, St. Pierre, Miquelon and Greenland do not need a passport they only need proof of citizenship, such as a national identity card or registration card.
- Two recent passport-size photographs of you and each of your family members with name and date of birth of each person should be written on the back of each photo.
- Acceptance Letter by the University/Institute
- For applying student visa in Canada you must have any acceptance letter from the university/college/institute to start the process.
- Valid Bank Statement
- The most important Canada student visa requirements in Canadian visa application form is to prove that you have enough money to pay for your
- Tuition Fees
- Living expenses (yourself and your family members who come to Canada with you)
- Return ticket (yourself and your family members who come to Canada with you)
- Complete Medical Examination Certificate
- Embassy of Canadarequired good physical and mental healthy person while applying for Canadian student visa. For this purpose you must need a valid complete medical examination certificate.
- Character Certificate
- You must need a valid police character certificate to proof that you are a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and you are not a risk of security in Canada.
- Valid Polio Certificate
- Canadian embassies need a valid polio certificate while you applied for student visa.
- Valid Biometrics
- In Canadian visa application form, Pakistani people need to submit their biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) in their respective Canadian embassy or consulate.
- Immigration Officer
- You must have to satisfy the immigration officer that you fulfill all the Canada student visa requirements and you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
The answer is YES! We believe in Honesty and Loyalty to our customers. Our expert Marvel Immigration Services authorized consultants guide you step by step to apply for your visa in embassy of Canada and achieve your goal.
Benefits of Authorized ICCRC consultant:
- Grasp latest information from membership of professional institution network
- Familiar with potential loopholes and decrease the risk of having your application refused
- Leave the correspondence between the government and you to us while your application is being processed
- Review your documents before submitting your documents
- Tackle complex situations
Note: This information gets from official Canadian embassy website “CIC”. For assessment your profile visit https://www.marvelimmigrationservices.com/universities/