Best Way To Improve your File of getting Selected from the Pool
From January 2015, there would be a new experience for applying the Canadian residency process with the introduction of express entry system.
Express Entry is a completely Online electronic Immigration process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers.
The objective of Express entry is to assess and select the interested skilled immigrants in more efficient way.
How to be at the top of the list?
Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:
—Federal Skilled Worker Program
—Federal Skill Trades Program
—Canadian Experience Class
— Provincial Nomination Program
Every applicant, regardless of the programme eligible for, will be added to the selection pool. Candidates are to be assessed on the basis of following information provided of
•other details that will help CIC to assess them.
Those Candidates who meet the criteria of one of the federal immigration programs listed above will be accepted into the Pool of Candidates.
The applicants who do not have job offer supported by Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) must register with Employment and social Development Canada’s (ESDC) Job bank which helps to connect Express Entry clients with eligible employers in Canada.
How The System Works
When application is received it will enter into a pool or we may call it databases of candidates for review. The system can be easily understood in following five process steps.
1. Potential Candidates will create an express Entry profile where rankings are made on the basis of their qualifications, skills by taking online Resume. The variety of factors are judged including the language Proficiency, Education work experience and other factors.
2. Candidates who do not have a job offer by Canadian employer will be required to Register with upgraded job bank. Individuals can submit their credentials and Canadian employer will search for those candidates whom they need in order to give them valid job offer.
3. The profile is assessed and potential candidates who meet the criteria are entered in pool of Express Entry of Federal Economic Express Entry System.
4. If the application of Candidate is selected by an employer from the Job Bank, they will be issued an “Invitation to Apply,” and have 90 days to apply for permanent Residence in Canada.
5. The candidate will then apply for permanent residence under the Following Programs
– Federal Skilled Worker program (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trade program (FST)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) After being offered an invitation to apply applicants will still be required to meet the criteria for this online process. Citizenship and Immigration Canada has committed to process in 6 months to 8 months or less for potential successful candidates.
How Will Candidates be Ranked?
Candidates for Express Entry will be ranked using a points system, much like the points system used for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Applicants can be ranked on a variety of factors, including their age, education, language proficiency in English and French, and Canadian work experience. Applicants can also earn points in these categories for their spouse or common-law partner, transferability factors, and for an arranged employment offer or a provincial nomination.
Comprehensive Ranking System
The Comprehensive Ranking System classify eligible clients for Canadian immigration through Express Entry under the following Factors:
– Human Capital factors
– Provincial nomination Factor or a arranged employment offer
– Accompanying spouse or common-law partner factors and
– Skill transferability factors
Points are allocated on the following pattern.
Skills and work experience 500 points
Additional 600 points for those with a nomination from a province or territory, Arranged Employment or Canadian post-secondary education
Spouse or common-law partner factors (such as their language skills and education 40 additional points but still a maximum of only 500 points
Skills transferability (including education and work experience that, when combined, improve Candidate’s of being employed, and earning a higher wage 100 points
Duration Validity of Candidates in Pool
Candidates can stay in the pool for up to 12 months. If they do not get an invitation to apply for PR within 12 months of submitting an Express Entry profile, they may submit a new profile. If they still meet the criteria, they can re-enter the pool.